Ask the Arborist Resources
- Community Tree Planting and Establishment Guidelines
- Green Buffers for Screening and Noise Reduction
- Homeowner's Role in Maintaining the Urban Forest
- How to Hire a Tree Service
- How to Take Pictures of Your Trees
- Is My Tree Safe?
- Making Your Home More Energy Efficient by Planting Trees
- Where are My Trees' Roots?
- What's My Yard Tree Worth?
- What's My Tree Worth?
- Tree Risk Management
Insects and Diseases
- Ambrosia Beetles in Urban Trees
- Bot Canker in Ornamental Trees
- Carpenter Ants and Trees
- Diseases of Leyland Cypress in the Landscape
- Eastern Tent Caterpillar, Forest Tent Caterpillar, Fall Webworm
- Fungal Conks on Trees
- Gall Producing Insects
- Gummosis in Trees
- Hemlock Woolly Adelgid: Control Options
- Hemlock Woolly Adelgids in Georgia
- Hypoxylon Canker in Urban Trees
- Nutritional, Environmental, and Cultural Disorders of Pecans
- Pine Bark Beetles in Urban Areas
- Slime Flux
- What's Not to Lichen?
Structural Issues or Damaged Trees
- Cavities in Trees
- Falling Trees and the Integrity of Tree Root Systems
- Girdling Roots in Trees
- Leaning Trees - What's up with that?
- Lightning Struck Trees
- Salvaging the Bradford Pear
- Tree Roots, Driveways and Sidewalks
- What to Do About Surface Roots in Your Landscape
- Assessing Soil Water Resource Spaces
- How to Plant Trees
- How to Water Your Trees
- Pecan Trees for the Home or Backyard Orchard
- Trees and Drought